My 2014 Fashion Resolutions
This post is also available in: Spanish
Psssst! Click on the pics to see the whole look!
1. For every pair of heels I buy, I will buy two pairs of flats. Sure, buying high heels is a lot more fun, but flats are simply necessary. I need more, like this pair I wore to Fashion Week.
2. I will take things to the tailor. If you buy an ill-fitting $10k dress, it will look like a $10 dress. This dress could use a tailor.
3. I will not dress to please women, I will not dress to please men, I will dress to please myself. If I want to wear sequins during the day, then I will!
4. I will buy a black bra that actually fits. I’ve had my trusty black bra for years; is that gross? Is one cup size too big. It makes my girls look amazing, but I don’t want to fool anyone any more!
5. I will stop wearing black. Seriously- boring!