5 Things You Need This Season
Fall is here. Are you ready? Here’s what you need to update your closet:
- Something CAMEL. This is the color of the fall/winter season. Designers couldn’t get enough of it. Think of the color as the new black. This neutral looks great with any fall color; keep reading.
- Something GRAY. Another very important neutral for the 2010 fall/winter season. Feel free to mix it with camel or anything else you already have in your wardrobe to look polished and fresh.
- Something LEOPARD PRINT. This is the print of the season. Whether it’s on shoes, purses, scarves or coats, a splash of leopard will keep you looking fierce. You purr, girl!
- Something FUR. Now, before you boycott me and my site, it doesn’t have to be real fur. Chanel’s fall/winter 2010 runway featured faux fur; and if it’s good enough chez Chanel it’s good enough for us! Camel-colored fur would be your best bet, but I say anything goes.
- Something MILITARY. It doesn’t necessarily have to be camouflage, but it can be a nice olive or hunter green. I especially like it on accessories. I own a pair of olive green shorts which I love to match with black and gray.